Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Hi owlss6,

By Tour Rep do you mean TC Resort Representative? A Tour Rep is someone who guides excursions and is more often than not, not employed by the Tour Operator.

Anyway, its a fact, some reps are just poo. If they are young, sometimes they are just there for the off time when they can get leathered and wot not.
Maybe he/she was new? They do get thrown in at the deep end sometimes.
Or, perhaps an old hand who didn't really care?

Either way, the letter to TC should at least bring into question this persons ability to do their job.

Louise
Hi Louise

Sorry yes I mean the person that is employed by the tour operator in resort. Yes this person was very poo!! Having travelled with My Travel now Thomas Cook we have never encountered a problem except this time.

Hopefully the letter will do the trick. Just think this person was there for the cheap holiday and to get drunk everynight they were shocking!! We had no assistance from them which was made worse by the fact I had a accident and we had no help. Its all a long story....,

Thanks again

Owl
Hi again owlss6,

Oh dear, what happened? Edited version will be fine! :yikes

Louise
I fell whilst making a turn skiing, damaged my knee quite bad the Andorrans were fantastic and so were the travel insurance and hotel. The tour operator rep was useless. I couldn't fly back via Gerona and came back through Barcelona. The rep was useless gave me paperwork to fill in that they should have done for the insurance company.Gave no assistance there solution to save getting a taxi to the airport which my insurance company were paying for was to spend 4.5 hours on a TC transfer to Gerona then they would point us in the right direction for a further 1.5 hours on a coach to Barcelona. With a knee that was heavily strapped and I was also on crutches.

This was just one problem we encountered with this person and our case was not isolated everyone was encountering problems.

Like I say this is the edited version there is more to the story but hopefully TC will sort it out although I am not holding my breath.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.