General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
Glad to hear that your review was up within a short space of time.

As you will probably be aware, this was always the case when myself & the team did reviews in the past. In fact, if we were online when a review was posted it was active in minutes. Once the option was taken out of our hands things were not so 'swift'....... So it's nice to hear that things are back to how they were & how they should be.
Yes, I would say no other site could have been quicker than us then!
Yep the Mod and Admin team did a good job back then, a pat on our own back Fiona & Glynis I think :-D
Never had a problem in the past when there were "REET" folk doing the job. It was from the middle of 2012 we started having the problems as you all know. Perhaps it was the "Millennium Bug" that finally caught up with us :argue Since we got a a new virus checker things have started to improve :yipee
Yup during that time I briefly returned as mod and even I couldn't get my reviews published! It was a ridiculous situation and so many gave up on ht. I really hope word gets round that we are back on track.
Glad to hear reviews are going through again. I tried several times to submit reviews of the campsite we go to in France but it wasn't one that was listed and they never appeared. Maybe I will try again.
I am sure it will be added. Even better, if you tell us the name, we can get it added for you :)
The site is Le Pas Opton and here's its website. http://www.springharvestholidays.com/
Thanks Lance. I will add a review. As a family who never goes anywhere twice (other than family owned accomodation) we have been here 6 times and are booked to go back this summer.
Review added but I have just seen that you have put Le Pas Opton under Pays de la Loire rather than Le Vendee. St Gilles Croix de Vie is definitely in Le Vendee.
I will change it not a problem, it is auto populated by google maps, google refers to it as:

The Vendée ( is a department in the Pays-de-la-Loire region in west-central France, on the Atlantic Ocean. The name Vendée is taken from the Vendée river which runs through the southeastern part of the department).

L
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.