General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
ditzyblonde13

Hi why dont you try Puerto Rico in Gran Canaria if you stay in accommodation next to the commercial centre you have plenty of bars and restaurants and within walking distance from the commercial centre is Atlantica Waterpark and I mean only 5 minutes walk, also its hot all year round in the canaries so you will have hot weather ;)
Hi
Never been to Ayia Napa so can't compare, but you couldn't go far wrong going to Ibiza and the Fiesta Club Playa den Bossa Hotel (Thomson). It is is opposite Space Disco and Aguamar water park and just along the road from many bars and restaurants. You have the option to be All Inclusive, full details on the Fiestahotelgroup.com web site. I believe now it is a hotel aimed at young people,with children under 13 not allowed. Fiesta hotels run their own entertainment programme too which is fun. We stay at another Fiesta hotel for families just up the road!
Go to Trip Advisor for some reviews - there doesn't seem to be many on here!

Ibiza is a great holiday destination and Playa d'en Bossa beach is a long stretch of sand which also has the famous Bora Bora beach bar. Ibiza town by day and night is a must..a fantastic place.

Hope this helps
I'd suggest Albufeira.

Having been to both this year and the last 2 years, they're quite comparable but I think there's more to see in the Algarve. You also have the option of the "Strip" which is similar to the "Square" in Ayia Napa or you can go to the Old Town for a more relaxing evening. There are great restaurants in Albufeira and good nightlife. Lovely beaches and 2 waterparks to choose from only a bus ride away. Oh & plenty of shops if you feel the need to do have some retail therapy :tup
if you are looking for the ..sun/sand/sea/booz/party holiday you might want to considder "Laganas Kos"

yasus
wizard
Would have thought Tenerife fitted your bill. It has got everything you mentioned but more!
Siam Park is very new and I haven't read a bad word about it so it must be good.
Lots to do day and night. Clubs an bars open all night .Nice restaurants and lovely people.
I have made it sound so good, I wish I was going.

Ooops, sorry, I forgot, I am in a few weeks time!!!!!
Thanks for all the suggestions guys!! I'm going to go and have a bit of a readup on these places and narrow down all my options... want to book a holiday asap as then I will be able to pay it off bit by bit :)
And SomersetSuzie... sooo jelous, I wish I was still on holiday! English weather is not the best...!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.