Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
The HV and the CSR are next door but 1 to each other and are very similar.The HV is newer and has more going on for children.
These hotels are in the centre of Nabq Bay, a new area which has plenty of shops,bars and restaurants should you want to escape from the hotel one evening!.Both have their own beach.
The Park Inn is further away from Nabq on the other side of the main road.You can use the beach at the sister hotel.It has its own water park.
My son was at CSR in october with his dad but they sneeked into the HV to have a look round as thats where im off to in April, my son said the HV looked much better than the CS and if they were to go back again they would book into the HV.

Rachael xx
We went to Coral Sea resort last July. We loved it that much we knew we wanted to return. However we have chosen the HV this year. As much as we loved relaxing at CSR, there really was not much more to do for us or the children (the kids club was very much relaxed too, apart from the chance of getting them out of the sun for a few hours!). Fingers crossed we have made the right choice.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.