Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
Found this comment elsewhere.

It's an affiliate website. They advertise deals and get commission when you buy something after clicking their links, even if the advertised
deal is no longer available.

Leave it alone and deal with a reputable company. We get lots of tales here on HT about such firms and in every case people have either lost money or overpaid.
Out of interest I did a dummy booking. With different dates to those mentioned in the advert the price was higher, no surprise there, but still reasonable.
BUT
Then I looked at who was actually providing the holiday and guess what, it was Holiday Truths old favourite - Love Holidays!!!!

Needless to say I did not proceed with the booking. Would love to know how many took up the offer.

The whole thing fits in with the saying 'if it sounds and looks too good to be true then it probably is'.

Be vigilant.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.