Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
As far as I know it's hotels4u and not holidays4u that are owned by TC .It says on their website that they are independant .

May be an idea to put this in the Turkey forum as I know people will be able to help you there that may not see it here.
Holidays4U and Agean Flights are independant Tour Operators and are not connected to Thomas Cook.

Very reliable and helpful staff
Ive had enough of aegeanflights,always getting emails changing our flights,some cancelled last year.This year our flight times have changed again.8 of us have booked with them,four seperate bookings,one of the couples have had an email this week changing their flight from onurair to pegasus an hour later flying out,we have had nothing !!and they are still selling our flight on other websites as well,we have booked a private transfer booked for all of us!dont know what they are playing at. :que
It now appears that a lot of people who have booked with aegeanflights to fly with onurair are being changed to other airlines.Wonder whats going on :think
We have had our return flight changed to pegasus. But dont mind as we had our flights transfers over to Holidays4u after Custom flights went bust. My only problem is which I am tryint to sort with travelrepublic is that when I booked I had 20kg hold luggage and now I only have 15kg despite being reasured i still had 20kg.
I personaly wouldnt use Holidays4u or Agean by choice as they are only good if you catch the first few days of the seats going on sale after that they are usually more expensive than any other flight provider for the same flights. Goldtrail are usually better value.
Plus Agean luggage increase is the most expensive I have seen.

Steve
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.