EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
homes in turkey
18 Posts
Hi Alan. Curbanoglu advertise in Place in the Sun magazine, quite regularly. That's as much as I can tell you about them though, as we looked in another area of Turkey, and didn't use them
Hi Alan,

we are in the process of using Curbanoglu. We are very impressed by the service we have received thus far (both by the Marketing Director and, by the owner and his family). Not sure about a 'surveyor' but Curbanoglu do quite a lot of 'self-build' on plots of land which they sell. As far as we are led to beleieve, they then allow you to make use of their company architects (free of charge). This is what we are planning to do and will meet with the architects on our next visit.
From talking to my Dalaman buddies curbanoglu are a big reputable company based in Dalaman. They have been in existence for several years and the boys give them the thumbs up!!!!!
hope this helps
thank you for help idid buy aready built house in dalaman from curbanoglu found them very helpful by the way is there another chelsea fan :D
London blue thru and thru 8)
Alan,

I am a Surveyor, moving to Turkey in April to carry out surveys and project management reports for buyers in the Marmaris / Fethiye area. Take a look at my website **** if you need any information my contact details are on there.

It is being redesigned at the moment, so any problems and my email address is on my profile
Hi Alan,
we have a villa being constructed by curbanoglu in the mountains outside dalaman.There has been lots of recent changes in the company which has grown considerably since we first met them last year. yes they do have surveyors, if i can help then email me and i will answer questions on the company as we have been involved with them for nearly a year and our villa is due for completion in summer.

Edited by Bawbee to remove email for personal security as per T & C. Please use PM facility, thanks.
Please use PM facility, thanks.[/i]
Hi Louisa,

Thanks for your reply. We have tried to send a couple of messages to your PM but are not sure if these got through. Can you please let us know if you've received them.

Thanks,

Ged.
Ged, if you go to your message box and click on "outbox", you can see if the messages have been opened. If they are still there, they haven't.
i have bought the stone villa in dalaman from curbanoglu you may have they may of shown you as a idea what they do found them helpful . furisher is easy to find . but they will help you . ps its cheaper to pay in english you get discount
Hi,
have left you private message re Curbanolu
Hi Alan,
we have a large villa currently due for completion by curbanolu in june. can you tell me where you went for your furniture etc ? ortaca?
Did you get a deed for the villa when you completed the sale?
Hi Louisa sorry it has taken a while to get back to you when you sign for the house you will get a tapu which is the deeds for house and land you will need two photographs of yourself when you go to sign. as for the furniture we have so far only bought beds but we went to a very nice shop called cepkan it is on the road from dalaman to dalyan phone 0252 282 5027 5293 two ladys work in the shop who were very helpful they do lots of different furniture we will be going back there when we go back on holiday hope this is of some help
Louisa,

We are also having a villa built in the hills behind Dalaman (Hillside villas) and we have to pay a further visit in September. We would be interested if you could provide bed and breakfast accommodation for us during that trip. No specific dates yet.
We found your newsgroup by chance and it is good to see so many good things said about Curbanoglu.

Mike and Hilary Sawle
Hi Louisa Jones

I am interested in buying in Dalaman and just wondered if anyone else had invested in this area and had to part with money BEFORE consulting a UK or Turkish lawyer.
Thanks
Dave!
David
If your agent or developer is asking you for money before you talk to a Lawyer I would be careful. You are perfectly entitled to a lawyer as you are to an indepedent survey and any good agent with nothing to hide will not ask for money before you have had a chance to do your own checking. Best of luck with it.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.