Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
Horse riding
5 Posts
we are going to cala n bocsh in may does anyone have information on riding centre's we will hire a car so we can travel
I know theres one somewhere near cuitadella - about 20 mins drive from cala n bosch. Have seen it many times. When are you planning to travel?? Im off on friday and make some enquiries if you like!!

Caroline & Kirsten :wave
we are traveling on friday 27th of may it is are ten year old daughter(a novice) who wants to go riding, perhaps with her younger brother.they did take riding lessons when they were younger but not recently.any information would be gladly recieved,and hope you have a nice holiday :P
lynne & david
I will be back on the 20th so will post a mesage some time then unless you hear anything in the mean time.

The menorquian stallions are a sight!! they are wonderful horses!

Will make some enquiries in resort, may even get the post listed while im there as i will be using the net!

Catch you soon

Caroline & Kirsten :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.