Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Hotel Abrat
6 Posts
the abrat is situated at the northern end of san antonio town in a bay called calas des moro, about five minutes walk to the sunset bars of coastline and a few minutes more to mambo, cafe del mar etc..ie. its the opposite side of san antonio town as the bay it.

here is there link, although its in german, the photos are nice

http://www.hotelabrat.com/de/flash.html
We stayed there approx 4 to 5 years ago on a last minute accommodation on arrival and we were pleasantly surprised. We were in our early 40's and there were very few kids and it was on the outskirts of San An by the medical centre, Hotel Tanit & the aquarium, close to Cala Graccio. Nice pool, tennis courts and on the beach.

Hope you have a nice time
brianeric
Thanks guys!

I thought it was the other side of the Bay near where I usually stay, that is why I booked it.

Never mind, I am sure it will be great, it is Ibiza after all!

What is the nearby beach like and how far away is it?
we stayed at the abrat 2 years ago and had a fab time, there were 4 of us, 2 in our 20's, 1 in her early 40's and 1 in her 50's and none of us felt out of place as it catered for all. There is a small beach just outside the back of the hotel but can get busy. We found a quiet beach where its mostly the locals that go to it. You turn left when you get out of the front of the hotel and walk along the main road, takes approx 10 mins to walk.

In general Abrat is situated in a quiet area however very accessible to the main strip and restaurants so you get the best of both worlds.

The staff at the abrat are very nice, food and hygiene was of a good standard and we would definately go back there ourselves.

Hope this helps, any other questions about the surrounding area just give us a shout.
Thanks Daisy.

Is the hotel near the sunset strip?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.