Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
i would recomend the miami,its literally on the beach,bars close by 3 mins,i havent stayed at this hotel,but know it well, but i think es cana is better for kids of your ages.i have stayed at club siesta and although we enjoyed it it is a good 10 mins walk down a steep hill to the beach.there are a couple of bars accross the road,not the lively sort)on the beach is a good bar called mariners,kids welcome,good nightly entertainment.if you like to stay by the pool while the kids join in with entertainment then the club siesta is for you.santa eulalia is an upmarket resort and a bit more expensive than es cana. es cana has a mini fair and fun bars(moes tavern)simpsons bar,apache etc.the towns are close together i euro on the bus so you could have the best of both worlds. :( im not being much help am i,to be honest each place has its merits.as for noise,all the outdoor entertainment has to go indoors at midnight so its fairly quiet from then.if you can elaborate a bit more on what you like to do on holiday i will try to help more,but to be honest,i think you will have a good time whichever you choose. mo.
thank you mobeckwith, thats a great help to haev someone else opinion.
Hi Bouncyblonde,must agree it has to be es cana everytime for me,it has something for all,and you will be going at a great time of the year,not to full but plenty of people there,charlies bar has live acts on every night,rios showbar has quizes and kareoke everynight,the money prize for the bingo and open the box can reach to many many euros,we won it once (and only the once)375 euros so worth a couple of visits, tina phellis are 2 of the friendliest people you will meet,people go back year after year.The miami is right on the beach which is great for the kids.
If you havent booked yet,try www ibizaspotlight.com,you can book the hotel and plenty of other places on there direct,you will just need your flights,we stayed in the caribe last year for 1 week at the begining of october 2 adults half board in a family room and only paid £285 for the both of us including flights.
Just try you never know,you may save a bundle.

Any more info,just ask and i will be only too pleased to help.
Regards

Tigerman :D
well, have been in today and booked for hotel Miami....fingers crossed it be ok. thanks people for your advice.
have a brilliant time :) mo.
thank you. will do....hopefully!
how far is escana from the airport as we were thinking about the Miami hotel too
escana is around 30 mins from the airport,
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.