Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
http://www.ibizaqueenvictoria.com/santa-eulalia-hotels/default.htm

details on Sirenis are near bottom of page.
One or two links. One that will give you arial photos. Think its vivado.com and other info with it.
Anybody been here or are going shortly?
Any info would be fantastic............

Cheers,

Mark
So the Tigers pass the millers on the way up.
Anyway Markas, try looking at Vidado.com Click the British Flag then follow path to find hotels in Ibiza. You can then find info on your hotel and things nearby,a few different photo's and some aerial pictures that you can zoom in on. I will be joining you 3 days later and will be stopping a few yards away at Aldea Bonsai, just to the right on the aerial photo. You will have to walk that way to get to the footbridge over the river to Santa Eularlia. First up is Mariners Bar near the river mouth and do'nt forget The Queen Vic at the other end of Town for a quiz or two etc.
I'll be there celebrating back to back promotions with the wife, my brother and my son.
City Hull, City Hull, City Huuuu- ull.

Link to vidado.com activated.
Has anybody been to the above hotel recently, we're due to go next Wednesday 23rd Aug, interested to hear any views, what to expect etc! :D
We are booking this hotel for this summer. We have been to the Sirenis Seaview before so get the advantage of being able to request a specific room (normally by room number).

Ideally we would like a room on the ground floor, sea facing. We do have some worries about our 3 year old "legging it" from the terrace so maybe we are better off upstairs? Could anyone recommend a room or part of the hotel.

There were a couple of bars in San An bay which had rodeo bulls/bungees/bouncy castles etc. for the kids to play while we grabbed a few minutes of peace. Are there any like this in Santa Eulalia?

I get the impression that you could almost walk to Es Cana?

Any recommendations for the hotel and resort gratefully received.
hi steviedore,the ground floor rooms are to low to sea the sea,but the terrace of the rooms looks straight on to the childrens slide,kids club.so you could sit on the terrace with a beer and be well able to see the little one playing,down the hill at the beggining of the beach is a brilliant beach bar called mariners,with a kiddy play area and entertainment on every night,nice food/cocktails.kids are welcome at all times,but its good for adults to.i dont think you can walk to es cana,well you can but it would take 45mins to 1 hour,its only 1 euro on the bus or you can take the water taxis over.there are loads of bars in escana suitable for kids also some dodgems and other bits of rides and kiddie bungie.we went to club siesta in june 2005,good facilities for kids,but compared to seaview its quite small,no footie etc. hope this helps, mo.
Hiya all. We are booked in at this hotel in the first 2 weeks of October. Myself and my husband are taking our 2 year old daughter, along with my aunt and cousin and also my 2 younger brothers (18 & 20) will be coming along as well. I believe Ibiza Town will be more their scene???? If this is so, how long from Santa Eulalia is it to Ibiza Town in a taxi, I was told about 5-10 minutes??????
See your post in travelling around Ibiza.
leemegan,
We stayed here in 2005 with 2 kids aged 5 & 4
Had a great time, though it is not really set up for older teenagers and young adults in the evening. Ibiza town within 15 mins by taxi.
Kids club run by reps, though hotel employ there own to cover through the day for all activities for all ages.
As it is away from the main strip, good place for relaxing throughout day, and peaceful at night if you want an early kip.
Has anybody visited this hotel this year I can not find any new reviews for this year we are thinking of going late September

Cheers Mark
Click Here to read a review from this year for this hotel.
We visited this hotel when we were there in may.
It looked a really nice hotel.
A nice little beach just down from the hotel.
There are also a few shops.
Quite a strange request lol

If anyone has stayed here..do you know if there is sum kind of laundrette/washing facilities on site or close by :hmmm have quite a few children going for 2 weeks in Aug...You know how dirty they can get lol :lol:

Any info would be great help!! :wink:
Hey for anyone who was also needing laundry facilities i have recieved an email from the hotel... :yipee

Hola:
in response to your E-mail i would like to inform you that there is a laundry facility at about two minutes from the hotel.
Regards. Pepe H.siesta.
Oh and thought i'd let u know just incase if any one was wandering :yipee there is a mini fridge to hold a few cans ect in the rooms!
how long roughly to walk to main area where the bars and restaurants are?
have decided to book hotel Miami, thanks anyway!
Mobeckwith

Thanks for the advice - I best get on and sort a room we go in 6 weeks!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.