Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Hi carol,dont worry about getting a hotel next door the resort is only small,and wherever youstay in escana you will only be 2-5 min walk away.have a look at INVALID URL INVALID URL miami looks booked up but the caribe is available and only a 2 min stroll away,i will have a look to see if i can find anything for you,will you be looking for a week or 2?also is it a package your after or flights and accomadation seperate,let me know and i will do my very best to help. :)
hi carol, i agree with escanatiger, no hotel is that far away from the miami!! take a look at http://www.searchtravelonline.co.uk or phone them on 08458118888, they are showing as available at the miami for the week departing 27th aug, for 2 adults and 2 children.,(not knowing what airport you wanted, i put in gatwick as a guess., )but can't see what the age limit is for a child. also the sirenis coral playa is the hotel right next to the miami and for this check out http://www.lowcostbeds.com - good luck in your search. escana is a lovely place, we will be back yet again in september. :wave - dotty
hi again carol the caribe is coming up at £668 half board for a week,but its all of you in 1 family room,not much room but hey its a last min thing,plus flights dont forget.
Have a look at the following this will show you the proximity of hotels to each other in Escana.

Hotels map Escana
wow, quick replies!! Only left the pc for a while!! Thank you all so much, I am off now to look at the suggestions, maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel!!

Once again, thanks for taking the time to reply.

Best wishes

Carol

By the way, for anybody wanting to have a quick look also, we would be flying from Manchester. Thank you.
The Coral Playa is about as next door as you can get - plus alll inclusive - went last year with two 16 year old girls and they loved it
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.