Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Have a look in the POhot Gallery here it's not to scale but Es Cana is not that big.
No hotel in Es Cana except the Miami,the Cala Nova and Coral Playa are more than a maximum 3 minute walk from the Anfora
Caribe is close by but I don't think they do a room to fit 5 !

I will mail the hotel for you and find out - Guessing its 2 Adults and 3 kids under 12 ?

John
As suspected - The Caribe does not have rooms for 5 so that's one to cross off your list.

John
John is it possible you could give me the email address for the Caribe please
We have a topic on the Hotel Caribe HERE which has a link to the hotel's own website.

The email address is reservas@hotelcaribeibiza.com

luci :wave
Spot on Luci !

The hotel is not yet open for the season but they pick up e-mails in the morning and afternoon, not at weekends !

John.
the cala nova hotel has interconnecting rooms,its just a bit of a walk.perhaps they might consider an appartment,the es cane,the es cana playa, zodiac, sandic,art appartments all do rooms for 5. mo.
I know that the Ereso do family rooms.4 of us stayed in one in 2004 and it was big enough for 5 to use
the atlantic does 5 and 6 people rooms.they have kids suites with 2 bedrooms and a playstation. i dont know how far it is from anfora playa but es cana isnt that big and a 15 minute walk all round.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.