Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Cant help you with The Alicia as have never stayed there but loved The Talayot.We were there at the beginning of November 2008 and absolutely loved it.We had a sea view room and a big room it was as well and the views were lovely.
Cleanliness and food at hotel was great and we are planning on returning sometime in April.
Previous post hit the nail on the head. We stayed in the Talayot Jul 2008. We had a sea view at no extra cost. Rooms large, Room Service very good, Food very good. Trousers must be worn at evening meal. This sets a good standard. You can also choose from the Ala Cart menu at a small cost. But the buffet food is fantastic anyway. Our plane was delayed last year and we did not arrive until 11pm. They made us some food on our arrival for free. That set the tone for the rest of the holiday. Lots of choice also for my 10 year old. The hotel is a bit dated especially around the pool area but it is clean and the staff are brilliant. It is also in a great location in Calla Millor. And best of all - It was the first year in almost 10 years I did not have to get up at 7am and run down to put a towel out. There was always spare sun beds any time of the day. Andrea's is a scream. He is the jack of all trades around the hotel. Mainly there for customer entertainment and more. You will enjoy his antics on the bingo,
Choose the Talayot. You wont be dissappointed. :cheers
I would echo everything said in the last post. We have stayed in the Talayot twice and we love it.
We havent stayed in the Alicia but have met lots of people who always choose it, we have however
been in lots of times for their entertainment.
Sue
Thanks for the replies folks. We had more more or less decided on the Talayot due to the bad reviews about the Alicia. We booked it on Saturday and cannot wait now for the end of June to come and 2 weeks in glorious Cala Millor!! We had to pay £140.00 supplement for larger room plus seaview!! Does anybody know the e-mail address for the Talayot?

Many Thanks
Tony
Email: hoteltalayot@hoteltalayot.com
Web Site: http://www.hoteltalayot.com
Hope you enjoy
28SAC
Many Thanks for that, the website is really good, lovely pics, cannot wait to go now!!!!!

Tony
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.