Italy, Rivieras and Islands Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Italy, Rivieras and Islands.
Cesare Augustus
8 Posts
Hi, welcome to HT! :wave

I've requested this hotel be added to the reviews section.
You'll find the hotel's website HERE.

Pippy :D
Hi, don't panic

We stayed in Lido once (hated the hotel we were at though!) but when we walked around we said that the very best place to be in Lido is in a hotel by the sea and on the beach --------- I take it that yours is there ----- you're in a great location - it'll be quieter and much cooler - have a great time (some of the hotels we love the best have some grim reviews that we can't understand - its just a case of horses for courses!)

Have just read some reviews of your hotel on http://www.holidaysuncovered.co.uk (is it ok to post this?) and they are excellent! Have a great time

:wink:
Does anyone know the e-mail address of this hotel please? It used to be part of the same group as the hotel next door, the Monaco Quisisana but they've just informed me its not part of the same group anymore.

Thanks for any help anyone can give me.
It's on the thomsonbeach. co. uk website with photos and videos. I don't know whether this will help. Unfortunately I only know the Principe in Jessolo.
Sorry can't locate an email address but their telephone number is +39-0421-370900

HTH

Kath HT Admin
Hi,
My Mother and Father in law have just booked to go to this hotel in July.I would appreciate any comments or views anyone might have.
Merged with existing topic.

luci :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.