Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hi SC2004 ... unfortunately, the only review which we have for Corona del Mar is pretty old now, but you can read it HERE if you haven't already seen it.

The hotel is situated on the Poniente side of Benidorm Old Town, it is indicated by the number '57' on grid reference I10 of our Benidorm Old Town Map. It sits close to one of the main roads running through the resort, access to the Poniente Beach and Old Town is via pedestrian underpass.

You will find some more information and photos on the hotel's own website, click HERE.

David :wave
Think you would be better in the new town as there is a lot more places to keep kids happy. Some great hotels are Sol Pelicanos, Ambassador, Calypso and Los Dalmatas to name a few. They are all in the Levante area, which is quieter than central but close to beach and all the entertaintment, shops etc. Karen
Hi

Haven`t stayed here but have passed it on a regular basis when we`ve stayed at Poniente, It looks very nice at the bottom of a busy road, 2 mins from the beach. Most people prefer the new town ,Levante beach but I prefer the old town and I prefer Poniente beach, there`s more room on the beach it`s wider and less crowdered.

It takes about 10-15 mins to the old town with plenty of bars and places to eat on route. We are a family of 2 adults and 1 5 year old and find staying at Poniente is very nice there`s a nice Promanade to walk on our son loves to feed the doves on route, the beach we find better as its more shelving and the sea calmer.

We also love Levante and most days we end up walking from one end to the, the problem with Benidrom or should I say the beauty of Benidorm that where ever you stay you want to absorb it all.

Can I also add that we love the old town best of all its full of tapas bars and very Spainish so staying at Poniente means your very close to it.

Where ever you choose taxis are very cheap so you can`t go wrong.
me personally its a bit far out i like the hotels a bit closer to all the entertainment especially with kids you dont want to be walking miles at night with them :lol: heres a few cental ones i have stayed at with my family

the barcelo pueblo
the ocas
the rosamar

hope this helps and hope you love benidorm :lol:
Hi,
we have stayed in the corona twice and it is a great hotel, but not particularly child friendly. The rooms can be noisy as they are right on a busy road. My favourite hotel in benidorm is the Flamingo oasis, the kids would love it. But as you plan to hire a car and this hotel is all inclusive, it may not suit. but I think the position of the Flamingo is good, you are out of the hustle and bustle of benidorm, but only a short 5-10 minute stroll to the beach. so a hotel in that area might suit....the mediterraneo is close by and is brand new. It looks lovely (not high rise...very unusual in beni) but i havent stayed there so cant comment on the food.
i stayed in the mediteraneo in nov the place was spotless but again a bit far out of the centre
yipee: Going to CORONA DEL MAR hotel in Benidorm for 1 month in January. Can anyone give me any info on what to do & see whilst were there. Also has any members who have been to the CORONA DEL MAR , that can let me know what its like. Thanks :D :
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.