Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi Cici,

Looks as if this was new for 2006, and the probability is that none of our members have stayed there yet.

Peter
I don't know if you have been to Bulgaria before but many members would advise against going AI. I have only found one review on this new hotel and the main complaint was the food- of course, one review is not a lot to go on. Be prepared to spend money eating outwith the hotel.
Peter has asked for the hotel to be added to our reviews( :D - you got there first Peter!) so hopefully someone will be able to review it and give you an idea.
  • Edited by Fiona 2007-02-15 15:36:52
Thanks Peter and Fiona,
I think you may be right about the fact it's new and no reviews yet unfortunetly.
I have been to Bulgaria before and the reason i booked AI was the price? for the 2star Hotel Koral they wanted £854 and becaue the Elena 4 star looked that little bit better accomodation wise with food and drink thrown in i just decided on that, i got that for £1096 so not much difference for a better looking hotel with food i think?? im sure i'll soon enough find out ha ha!!
I hope you have a great holiday!
Anyone who has stayed here please be the first to add a review of this hotel by Clicking Here

Many Thanks 8)
hi we are going to the elena hotel at the end of the month and i wounder if any one can give me any info on it ? i have read that the food is bad ? can any let me no and i all so read is was better to go s/c has it was a waste of time going all inc ?? well we booked all inc now so have i done it really wrong ?its the first time in bulgaria so i really dont no what to expect thankyou for any replys i get x :) oh just read it back the hotel is in goldan sands
First of all don't worry. Golden Sands is a nice resort, a lot more refined than Sunny Beach. If you go with an open mind I'm sure you will find the Elena OK.

No point worrying about AI now, you've booked it, but eating out isn't too expensive anyway. S/C is a bit of a myth in Bulgaria, there isn't the mini-market back up. It really means buy your own corn flakes and eat out the rest of the time!

Peter
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.