Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
These appartments are on a fairly steep hill, we used to pass them on the way up to the hotel Marina Terranova.
I'm sorry I cannot recommend any other appartments as we have only stayed in hotels.
Sue
I have booked this hotel all inclusive with Winter Sunshine Holidays. Got the best price from many other providers of accommodation only websites, they also give you an 8 per cent discount if you are a repeat customer. Hope this helps
Hi has anyone stayed in this hotel recently I'm traveling alone with my 7 yr old daughter got family staying in another hotel just feeling a bit nervous with the Madeline mcann abduction my daughter will be with me 24hrs a day just wondering if they have security guards on a night am probably worrying over nothing, normally go away has a family but partner can't get holidays off work same time has me, many thanks in advance :)
Stayed here 2 weeks ago. There were lots of families with small children. There is a night security guard but during the day anyone can walk into the pool area as it is directly accessible from the walkway at the end of the beach. I'm sure everything will be fine as these things can happen anywhere, even at home. where are your family staying - are they close to you?
I have stayed at the HAwaii many times wiht my 2 year old at the time and 10 year old 2 years in a row

your daughter will be fine

i'm sure you will haev ag ood itme

yes its true people are free to use the facilites at the Hawaii but in the hieghtof the season they have 2 security guards right by the entrace to the pool - they sit on the stairs so they can watch form up high

its nioce enough and there are lots of children

please though do remember to let your daughter enjoy her holiday - try not to let your fears in the way of your holiday
Holidays are a time for enjoying yourselves but, as we are now well aware, we mustn't drop our child safety guard.

When my son was young and at school we had a code word that had to be given if, for any reason someone else was picking him up from school for instance. I also taught him, that if anyone tried to lead him away for him to scream no.

We don't want to scare our children but we also need to protect them.

Click Here for some helpful guidance from childalert regarding stranger danger.
We have just got back fom this hotel, in the pool area was a safety/first aider who seemed to be watching the childrens pool area and a guard was on at night near the entrance to the entertainment area. We felt very safe with our 2 grandchildren and had a great time there
Thank you to all the replies much appreciated glad you all enjoyed your holidays good to know there's security on a night time , we will have a great time and my daughter will enjoy herself many thanks again :wave
please give some more feedback on this hotel in general, looking to stay here in oct, food etc, all inclusive, staff. we have just read the hotel reviews very mixed views (4 adults going) not sure about the all inclusive though ta.
Hi have stayed in this hotel twice. The Hotel position is lovely ,right on the beach.Rooms are basic but clean, maid service every day. The food is very basic, chips every night,not much variety.
If you want to eat out try Rubie tuesdays right by hotel can recommend it .friendly staff and very reasonable.
We stayed theer in May and found that the food was varied, we had moules marrinade, smoked salmon (not your usual A/I choices) yes there are chips every meal time but i think that is to cater for the guests taste, there are other options available every night too
Hi, wonder if anyone can help me, our family are staying in Hotel Hawaii, Palma Nova for a week end of September and have upgraded to the superior rooms, has anybody stayed in these rooms and what are they like? I have booked two rooms, as we have two sons aged 17 and 13. I've heard the food is pretty awful so we have budgeted to eat out each night, but was hoping for any information re the superior rooms. Thanks for any help. Sparkycat. :)
Merged with existing topic.

luci :wave
Hi we went to hawaii in july stayed in a superior room there much bigger than the standard rooms more modern and very clean really nice seaview you have to pay 20 eoro,s each for kettle ,remote ,PlayStation safe hotel location very good next to beach which is good has it was very hard to get a sunbed after 8 in morning have a good holiday :lol:
Hi Murgy, Thanks for the reply, do you know if they have superior rooms next to each other and is the balcony bigger? How high a floor are they on, do you have to pay extra for the contents of the mini bar, or is it included in the cost of the upgrade? Thanks again. Alison
Hi sparkycat we did not use the mini bar i upgrading the day we got there to a superior room as the standard room we was given looked on to a brick wall so took a bit of out of our spending money i think you will have to pay for using mini bar and you have to leave deposits for everything balcony fairly big we was on the 5th floor it is a good quality 3 star hotel
has anyone tried using an 'Amigo Card' (the hotel groups own sheme) at this hotel. I have booked wih our usual agent but the card promises free upgrades and late check-oput etc.?
Hi charliegirl i used my amigo card when i was there had to pay for upgrade but got late check out room free and 20% off safe hire you get a fruit bowl and a present of oils which was nice :lol:
Hi Murgi, did you e mail them in advance about you going? On their leaflet it does say that you get 'free' upgrades. I did ask by e mail and a nice chap telephoned me to say book the cheapest option with the agent (xcape with us) and they will upgrade us on arival. I will be so disapointed if we get rubbish rooms :cry:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.