Hi Jacqui
I think that is probably best. I went to Hotel Honolulu twice in my younger days. First time stayed for a week in the first week of May and that was ok, had a pool view room on 8th floor and not too bad for noise etc.
Second time was a two week break last two weeks of July. Never again, totally different clientele at the hotel - noise all times of day and night, sun loungers in pool during the night etc etc, very much like an 18-30 hotel. We also had a room at the back of the hotel that time and there is a lot of noise from the hotel behind the Honolulu. Also, the TOs seem to class the Honolulu as Palma Nova but it is 3 minutes from the strip! It is definitely a place for younger people (18 - 25).

I enjoyed it when I was younger, but by the time I went second time round it was too much for me, and now I wouldn't consider the Honolulu as am a bit more travelled and the standard of the hotel is very low - it is classed as 3* but to be honest is more of a 2* - and that is on european standards not british!