Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
this is my new username shoestring so if you need me for anything or i post on here this is what it will be
We are looking to book for next year - summer school hols. Can anyone recommend which hotel and who to book with? We stayed in the Marte about five years ago but its probably changed alot since then. Any advice would be great.

Thanks
[b]hello
all has anyone got any help
i am hopeing to go to the jupiter hotel in alcudia i have been before but about 7 years ago we as a family loved it the thing is i am quite worried as i have read lots of bad reviews on all different sites has anyone been lately has it really gone down that much from some reviews it seems they have added new tthings to it so can it be that bad
they also seem to of added bigger family rooms in the jupiter
if it is really that bad does anyone know another good family complex like this
thank you all so much for your help :idea: :idea:
My sister got back from there just over a week ago. Haven't really spoken to her about it, she did ring part way through and said they were having a good time though so cant be that bad cause she is quite fussy. Next time I speak to her I will ask her for a more comprehensive review :)
Merged with existing topic.

luci :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.