Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
I am going 1st of July mate. Been at Marte 3 years ago with my wife and 2 kids . Also at Alcudia last year we all really enjoyed it. Keep in touch maybe buy you a drink at the Jupiter bar haha
where are you from how many of you are going where did you stay last year in alcudia keep in touch
hiya we are from Larkhall in Scotland I have a wife and two kids 10 and 14. Last year we stayed in Hotel Alcudia. What about you cheers mate
hi
hi we are from glasgow i take it that you are a rangers man?i will be going with my wife my 2 sons aged 2 and 8 my mother in law and mother and my niece aged 13.
was the jupiter as bad as every one makes out
hi
email address removed as T&C of site

Please use pm instead

Biff ht mod
i have booked the football for my boy through first choice for 4 days has any of your kids done it before?
Both girls I've got buddy.

Last year at Hotel Alcudia I saw and talked to the guys from the football school. Scott Nisbet and some guy from down south it is that takes it. Heard good reports.
No I thought the Hotel was nice, kids loved pools .

What is it that you have heard about the 'new pool'?

cheers
hi
i e-mailed the hotel to ask them what refurbishments that had been done,they told me that they had put in a new pool and added 3 new lifts and taking away the crazy golf what times were the football on at do you know?i niece is worried that she has no one to hang around with on holiday maybe she will get to know your two so the hotel is good then my niece was there last year and she says it was good
yup, oldest girl may get to know her.
Don't think hte hotel pool will be any different, no reports of change from Travel Companies or website..still we'll see.
Footbal times?...can't honestly say i remember, too busy at bar and in pool!! Sure he will enjoy it, it's a god way for him to mix.
Oldest daughter went with teenagers last time at Marte to the maze trip, enjoyed it, clowns etc jumping out on kids.
hi
reservascm@mac-hotels.com this is the hotels e-mail ask them what they have had done this year and they will tell you
hi
this is the e-mail they sent me
DEAR MR SCOTT,

WE ARE BUILDING NEW FAMILY ROOMS IN JUPITER, PUTTING 3 EXTRA LIFTS ALSO IN JUPITER ANS A NEW SWIMMING POOL AREA .

DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US AGAIN FOR ANY OTHER INFORMATION REQUIRED.

KIND REGARDS,

ISABEL SOLE.

CLUB MAC RESERVATIONS
how far away is the alcudia stadium from the hotel
Hi Mark. I'm going on July 4th to Jupiter Hotel. Are yoflying from Manchester? I'm off to Magaluf tomorrow for a hen weekend - can't wait. Glad o here it's improved, I've seen some bad reports on the reveiw site.
Here's hoping we all have a good time. :oops:
Hopefully someone will come on this board or other review site and let us know what it's like this year and if there are any changes.......

Mind you , some folk don't half moan about anything :(

Man, just go with the flow and have fun, it's what we all make it.

See y'all in July.
hi
i am flying from glasgow.if anyone else has any info on whats been done get in touch
here's the reply I got from hotel

DEAR MR WALKER,
NEW FOR THIS YEAR WE HAVE TWO NEW SWIMMING POOLS AT THE JUPITER AND A
LEISURE RIVER. WE ALSO HAVE CHANGED ALL SOLARIUM AT THE JUPITER POOL PLUS A
NEW GARDEN AREA.
HOPE THIS INFORMATION WILL HELP YOU.
KIND REGARDS,
ISABEL SOLE.
CLUB MAC RESERVAS
here is a e-mail i recieved today from the hotel

DEAR MR SCOTT,

WE HAVE BUILT 3 NEW LIFTS IN JUPITER. WE ALSO HAVE 2 NEW SWIMMING POOLS AND A LEISURE RIVER.

KIND REGARDS,

ISABEL SOLE.

CLUB MAC RESERVATIONS
i got a new e-mail from the hotel telling me about the new motorway from palma to alcudia it will be finished by june therefore it will be quicker to get to alcudia thank god
heres a copy of e-mail

DEAR MR SCOTT,

THE NEW MOTTORWAY HAS A PART FINISHED AND THE OTHER PART IS SUPPOSED TO BE FINISHED IN JUNE. IT IS ALREADY QUICKER THAN LAS YEAR TO GET HERE AND IT WILL BE QUICKER WHEN FINISHED.

ISABEL
Im going on the 13th of June, with my mum and 2 boys, aged 7 and 4. My husband thinks going away with the kids is too stressful :hmmm never mind we will have a better time without the old grump :rofl As a treat Im taking him too menorca for a week in May, without the children, :oops: I dont know what my mums let herself in for, shes got the little cherubs while Im away. :glynis
hi ya gina g were also going on 13th june staying in the marte .(also in club mac) in total ther are 10 of us flying out from glasgow airport. where are you flying from?we also have a 4 year old 5 year old and 2 11 year olds.so no doubt youll notice us if youre flying from glasgow :D .
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.