Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
any posts about hotel jupiter alcudia would be helpfull as i am going on the 4th july anyone been this year yet
Mark .. I have merged your enquiry with this existing 2 page topic. You can also read our reviews of this hotel by clicking here.

David :wave
hi i went to marte which is the one in the middle, a few years ago, with 2 small children, i went on the 17may for 2 weeks, the first week was nice, you didnt have to cue up for an hour at the bar, and it wasnt like a cattle market getting your dinner, but the second week, which was the school holiday, it was like a zoo, bodies every where, and the food got repetative so we spent over 1000 of the premesies , not everyone minds hustle and bustle i have fond memories of this holiday, the only negatives, was how busy it was and that you had to cue up for a long time to get a drink,

and meal times you were rushed in and out, eyes on you from the waiters waiting to clear the table, the rooms were small especially if there are 4 in a room, the pools are brilliant, so many to choose from, thats if you can get a sunbed, the beer is watered down, and in plastic cups!

the beach is about a 15-20 walk away nice walk past the smelly swamp next door, but once at the beach its beautiful, white sands and clean, but you end up spending money again, as you will want to stay there all day,

i cant really keep moaning about the hotel, the hotel itself well all three of them are clean, there are plenty of kids clubs, theres a mini disco on early for the kids, and then the main stage for nightly entertainment which usually starts wit bingo, then a different act every night, i even got pulled in to the hyptonist show, that was a night i cant remember!

the food was nice the first week, but to tend to find if you had beef the one day or chicken, you bet the next day would be beef curry lol
there is a little shop on site selling gifts, and shops across the road from the hotel and some lovely places to eat,

you will have a bril holiday if you dont mind the constant hustle, even at 4 in the morning, but thats what holidays r all about , sorry if this is a dampner on the hotel but its only my opinion, every one to there own , read the reviews most r good, hope this helps xx :)
Hi we are also going to the Jupiter on 13th June, just thought I would say hi and may be see you there. lol. You will probably hear us before you see us as we have 3 children , all boys and aged 6, 4 and the baby will be 17 months, I must be mad taking them on holiday! :?
We are flying from Norwich!

have a great holiday xxxx
:D
hI

Am off to Alcudia- Jupiter and Saturno for the 5th- yes 5th time in 3 1/2 weeks For a week. Is any1 else goin aaround this time? Am going with a friend and with children 8-11.
If you need any info, ask away. This is my 5th time here, so as you can guess its a well liked place! :wink:

Maria 8)
Going there on 1st July with wife (me 36 wife 31)and two girls (14 and 10), for two weeks. Looking forward to it ourselves.Cannae beat a holiday.
2nd time there, and we were elsewhere in Alcudia last year and we all had a ball. God some folk moan about anything... a holiday is what you let it be. Go with the flow and have fun. Would be interesting to hear from anyone going around same time. Anyone heard about any work done on hotel?? :oops:
Hi

I'm new to the boards just joined today - we're ging t the hotel jupiter in 4 weeks, going all inclusive, I'll let you know what its like this year when we get back.

Has anyone been before?

Sam
hi remember if anyone has any info on the hotel etc please post and let us all know
hopefully people who have been this year will post
Hi :wave

Could anyone tell me whether it is true that this hotel is now 24 all inclusive of alcohol as well as drinks. Even though i have been here a few times before, the tour operator tells me this year its 24 alcohol- available in one bars only from 12-10am.

Maria :D

roll on May 15th :fly
hi
where did you see this review shoestring on what website
yes
yes its 24hr
next year though it will only be 24hr food and drinks finish at midnight alchol ones
Hi

We're going 3 weeks today to the hotel jupiter - its been good to hear some current reviews.

I'm going with my mum and her partner and my 4 boys - aged 11, 10, 8, and 2.

Everyone is dead excited now and can't wait - travel agent said we shuld get our tickets next week.

Will post a review when we get back.

Sam
I'm sure that my brochure says that alcohol finishes at 12 midnight and they start serving again at 8/10 am? :lol:
who are you going with and what brochure did u see it in i would double check i hope it is only till midnight
It's in the Cosmos brochure April 06 I checked last night and it defo says hot food and alcoholic drinks until midnight, and between midnight and 8am soft drinks and cold snacks - that'll suit me fine. I also got a letter from them yesterday saying my flights have changed but they look the same to me, we're still leaving Manchester at the same time and it also says that they are no longer doing in-flight meals and that they'll send a refund. I love in-flight meals so I'm a bit gutted at that. :lol: :lol: :lol:
why dont you e-mail the hotel direct and say what they say
here is the e-mail address

E-mail Address(es):
reservascm@mac-hotels.com

let me know how you get on when do u go on holiday and who are you flying with
here is a e-mail i got from the hotel today about the alchohol only being served until 12 midnight

DEAR MR SCOTT,

THIS YEAR ALCOHOL FINISHES AR MIDNIGHT. ALL INCLUSIVE IS 24 H BUT NOT INCLUDING ALCOHOL.

WHEN ARE YOU ARRIVING? THE MOTORWAY IS ALMOST FINISHED, MAYBE IN 2 WEEKS TIME !!!!

KIND REGARDS,

ISABEL
9 weeks and counting till we go to the jupiter cant wait
5 weeks 3 days till we go, :pele
6 days until we go to menorca, without the kids. :pele :glynis :oops:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.