Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
we will be going to the hotel marte on the 13 june first holiday abroad
for our son, daughter in law and 2 wonderful granddaughters 3&9 we
want to make it one they will remember only there a week any ideas
we have never been to Alcudia before

thanks jac
there is as new review on the 'hotel review' part of this site.under club mac.
There's also 1 for the Saturno. :o
yes i saw the review they seemed happy enough.does anyone have any pictures of the complex that i could see if so can you get in touch thanks
Have just had a email from the hotel - I aksed about the prices of the safety deposit boxes - 15 euros and 5 euros deposit for 1 week.

I asked if the boxes were sufficient for a laptop so the kids can wath dvd's but unfortunately they aren't.

They did suggest hiring a dvd player from them and I am currently awaiting a price for this.

They said the motorway is due to be completed in 2 weeks, and part of the motorway is already in use.

They were really helpful and we are all looking forward to going next Tusday - just 7 days left.

will leave a full review of the hotel when I get back.

Sam
Well done Sammy........I wait in anticipation.....................enjoy your holiday ..just make the most of it and have fun, crikey we save all year for this..

:oops: :lol: :wink:
Hi its 30 euros for 1 week for dvd player hire and 45 euros to hire a fridge. The only people who can hire the playstations are the ones who have booked the family suites.

Sam
hi angelathome, Gena G and xxhelen

we are going to the marte on the

13th june also, there are 4 adults & 2 girls aged 3&9

first holiday with grandkids!!!! might see you there?

will need a week off work after it, lol

jac
hi jac .cool where are you flying from? might see you in the airport :wave .if not hope to see you at the marte :glynis :sun only 3 weeks to go :fly
hi angalina
were flying from manchester got tickets today
rang kids to tell them, there really excited
jac

ps can you tell im new to computers
Hi Shoestring,

I happened to notice on a previous post that you stayed in the Hotel Alcudia. If this is right, would you be able to let me know what it was like, in terms of the hotel itself, location, any good places to go nearby? Thanks
jac im so jelouse im dying to get my ticket.think ill sit under the letter box now :roll: they must be due soon :lol:
hi jac just wondering are you travelling with airtours :D if you are means my tickets might be here soon :D :fly
hi angela

had to go to travel agents to get tickets received a letter saying they were ready for collection went yesterday afternoon airtours who we booked with had changed our flights to really bad ones 3.30am arriving home i wasnt happy and asked travel agents to sort it i paid for decent flights because it is the first time other members of the family had flown was in there 2 @ half hours i told them day flights, full refund or change the date of travel in the end they changed date of travel to 17th june with £100 cash back as well was really pleased with my self so please check your times because they hadnt informed me

jac
well jac just went and got my tickets and not only have they changed my flight times theyve changed the company im flying with instead of my travel its now futura .some spanish airline .and again they didnt even bother to tell us also we now have to check in 3 hours before instead of 2. bit miffed with them really :(
Just thought I'd ask here if anyone knows if they have fresh milk at the Jupiter hotel? my little boy is 16 months and still has his full fat cows milk 1st thing in morning and last thing at night but going on what I've seen at other Spanish resorts they have different milk to us here. I cant imagine how my lil boy will react without his milk.....help!!! :(
ooooo 2 wks and 6 days to go, not that I'm counting, honest,lol :D

Helen xxx
Hi

we are currently at the hotel jupiter at the minute - it has been lovely today although it has been a little breazy.

As for the milk I'm not too sure as we arrived last night and we haven't tried the milk but there is a cafe down the road which has english milk, it has a big sign outside, so if you can't get it from the jupiter you'll definitely get it there.

The lifts are a bit of a pain - when we arrived it took 30 minutes to queue for the lifts. They are very small. We have started carrying the pushchair up and down the stairs its quicker. We're on the 4th floot.

Food excellent.

Rooms small but you only sleep in them.

Anything else you want to know just ask.

Sam :D
does the alchohol finish at midnight is the hotel busy are there not new lifts in the hotel they said 3 new ones and a new pool what else do u think about it
hi sam does youre room have a hairdryer in it and if so do you know if all rooms do thanx :0)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.