Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
got back on sat nite early hrs sun morning hotel was brill food got a bit boring after 4 days internet is 1 eruo 4 10 mins lovyly weather staff work REALLY hard heard a few peeps moaning they wished they wernt there but but over all my 9 yr old daughter had a gr8 time 1 word of warning if ur flying with spainair good luck worst flight of my life u can hire tv in the hotel 3 euros a day plus 10 euro deposit if anyone wants to know anything just ask
Hi xxnastyxx. I'm going to the Jupiter on July 4th and I was wondering if you could reccomend a good Chinese to go to because I know we'll get bored with the food in the hotel after a few days and any good bars with entertainment.

Thanks Mel
:D were going to the marte tonight cant wait :fly :sun :glynis :pele will let you all know how it was when we get back :wave
Have a great time Angela and try and keep ypur eyes peeled for a good Chinese.
there is a okish chinese just down by the beach 6 euos 90 4 a 3 course meal till 4 pm cant think of the name of it tho its quite far down nr linekers bar and if any one has got girls dont get there hair plated in the hotel go into the own n see the black women there they say 25 euros but u can get them down to 15
nasty,
My daughter was wondering if the internet in the hotels have access to MSN as she wants to keep in touch with her friends while she is away.
cheers
trev
when anybody goes please can u find out the name of the silly song they do there dance to my daughter is driving me mad 4 it i think its spainish
yes shoestring msn is on the desktop of hotels pcs no probs at all bout her keeping in touch
cheers nasty,
I'm sure she'll be very happy now she knows that she still has msn when she goes on holiday :)
xxnastyxx I think the song your after is the one they called veo veo

Cheers
MIFY35 there are about 10chinese in and around alcudia dont know what there are all like but the one next to the play park by the canal was good. and the one down near the beech on the strip was good you will find most will be ok after all if they was not there would not be that many
he he..lbit of advice, listen to the Fatboy he knows his stuff,

He kept me right before I weny to Alcudia last year (Hotel Alcudia)............returning to Club Mac Jupiter this year, cannae wait...got it cheaper than I got it 3 years ago, so gonna treat it loke half board and go out more to other pubs at night..

roll on 1st July.
thx bings just trying 2 find it now lol by the way buy all ur ciggies at the airport here loads cheaper
Hi nasty. Do you mena buy your cigs on the way out of England. I didn't think you could buy on the way out? We went to Magaluf in April and we couldn't then, unless it's changed. Or did you mean the airport in Majorca - I thought all tobaconists were the same price and the airport is a couple of euros more? :)
as far as i know u can buy them on the way out maybe u cant but i dont see y u cant in england they where £70 4 1000 superkings £1.40 a pack and 35euros in spain 4 200
hi xxnastyxx

if you are going to an eec country ie; spain then NO you can not buy ciggies here in our airports. if you are going to non eec countries or islands for eg; tenerife or gran canaria etc then YES you can buy ciggies on your way out!

hope this helps you

lou x
well not long to go now, off to the Jupiter/Saturno on Saturday 1st, from Glasgow. Anyone else off next week?
Family all looking forward to it.................god it's the only thing that keeps us going at work and school!! :P
If Iget drunk and offend anyone, then sorry in advance :lol: :oops: :wink:
Yes, this time next week (4th) I'll be there. We fly at 6am from Manchester. All I've said today is - this time next week.............! I can't wait.
Hi all,we arrived back from the Jupiter Hotel today and can honestly say we had a fantsatic time. We were really worried about going after reading some moans and groans on here but if you know how to have fun and make the most of your holiday then you have nothing to worry about.
Anyone want to know anything just ask and I will try and answer any of your questions.
Hope everyone going out there soon has a brill holiday, its what you make it!!

Helen xx :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.