Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
that's ok, hope it is helpful :lol:
my mum and dad are going to the las arenas hotal in benalmadena and would like to know if there are smoking areas in the hotel as my mum enjoys a coffee and a ciggie and is harassing me about it :bhead

:thanks in advance

caz :D
it was outside that hotel that we were bounced on by two men onw black one white,wearing thompson badges,they had scratch cards and yes i won a prize,to a free or cheap hotel holiday,even though i own property not far from here we went along with the scam,but it was 3and half hrs before we could get away and the bloke in mira flora was getting agressive,but i needed to see for myself what happens on these prize wins,so even tho they are otside the hotel wearing thompson badges ,beware,it is extra money for them they get paid around £50 just for sendind you on these tours,and a lot of people do get talked into handing over money,first they wanted £10,000,i said couldn,t aford it ,so they in the end said well leave £1000,and have a larger loan,that was to have cheap in their words hols.just pass anyone off that has these tickets as you get nothing for nothing in this world,and just enjoy your hols.
Does anyone have the e mail for this hotel please
Have lost e mail address for the Las Arenas, anyone have it please
lasarenas@symbolhoteles.com
Try this....
There is a smoking area. Also they have happy hour and the staff are very pleasant. Have relatives who have stayed there a few times and they say the food is very good. Excellent position too.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.