Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
hotel location
6 Posts
Yes, you are correct. The Sol Barbados/Sol Antillas are just across the road from the Marina Barracuda/Marina Pax.

IMHO the Pax is much the nicer of the two. I don't know if it would be possible to change to the Pax but if not then you can still use all the facilities at the Pax except for your room and meals. We were in the Pax on AI and people were coming over from the Barracuda because of the two larger pools and were getting served drinks even though the AI bands were a different colour.
hi blueblazer thanks for reply yes i heard that the pax is better but never mind was also told that you could use pax for meals {snacks} and drinks i have obviously been misinformed :cry: :cry:
You could probably get snacks (burgers,chips etc) and drinks from the bars at the Pax but when we were there they were quite strict about admittance to the main restaurant.
hi sorry to be a bit thick but if i was staying in the barbados hotel and had a room over the front entrance would i be straight facing the marina barracuda i am trying to picture it from a child
Hey, your memory is good. Yes, if you were in the Barbados above the main entrance then you would indeed see the Barracuda across the road.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.