Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
I've added this hotel to our review section. If you have stayed here please assist your fellow holidaymakers by writing your review HERE
i am going on the 20th aug so i dont know what its like
Just back from another Hotel P Playa Calan Bosch which was great! :D But my Bro-in-Law was at the Los Delfines Hotel in July/Aug this year and he was really peed off as he booked it as a 3 star through Aspro but when he arrived, on the Hotels wall it was rated only a 2 star! :x But apart from that he did like the place but felt he was Ripped off!
hi going to los delphins july 2006. can anyone tell me if the apartments supply kettle toaster hairdryer as it does not say in the brochures. or maybe you can hire them can anyone help
thanks
We were a few years ago and the apartment we were in had the best toaster ever, perfect toat everytime! :D
Just returned from this hotel and have to say we were dubious when we booked it. However was fine, rooms were big, it was quiet and food was ok especially the breakfasts. The only complaints we had was it was chips every night and the parents that think it is ok to leave their kids to entertain themselves and leave the hotel. The hotel is next to a water park and very close to all the restaurants and shops. Do get the bus to Cuitadella well worth the effort.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.