Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
Hotel Marinada
6 Posts
Marinada is an excellent hotel which year in year out maintains an excellent standard.

The rooms are basic but very clean & modern.

Lovely hotel with a very nice atmosphere. Its not five star luxury but is as clean as any five star would be but without the stiff upper lip.

I've always found the staff are always friendly and willing to help.

Its a 3* hotel but I actually prefer it over many of Salou's newer 4* hotels as it feels very safe and welcoming.

A very good choice.

Have a good holiday :cheers
Mark
I am thinking of booking this hotel for next week, but am not sure where it is in Salou. I know it is in the main area, but where? Is it close to The Red Lion, or The Victoria Pub, Sinatras or Christies. Or is it on the other side of the road near Champions and Ski Hut etc. Your help is appreciated.
Hi Carol,

The Marinada is up a side road inbetween Ski-Hut and Champions. When you walk out of the Marinada its two minutes to the main strip which will bring you out facing the road betweem the Hotel Oasis Park and the Small Market area with the chickens.

Hope that makes sense, I'm no good at giving directions!! :think

Thanks
Mark
Thanks Mark, that makes perfect sense. :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.