Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Yes, it's quite a way past thye melia on the oposite side. It's not a hill as I know hils, but a steady incline, nothing too physical. :lol:
the mediterraneo is directly opposite the benidorm palace at the furthest away part of benidorm with only the deloix aqua further.
We found the food in the hotel to be good but the all-inclusive drinks are an embarassement,as they are heavily watered down for all-inclusive guests and dont know if it is hotel policy but its an absolute joke.There are several bars close at hand as well as a lidls supermarket nearby and a bus stop outside the hotel to enable you to reach the beach and other bars.
Good luck on your stay but avoid the all-inclusive as it is a scam.
I wouldn't say it was really on a hill, a slight incline towards the end maybe. We only walked into town once and it took about 20 mins to get to the beach by Burger King Straight down. I was 20 weeks pregnant though and it was a bit too much hard work for me. We used to get a taxi it was about 3 euros.

Apart from that hotel was really nice, only ruined by a stag party of about 40 arrived and took over a so called family hotel.
Hi
Just booked to stay at the Mediterraneo next May. Just wondering is this hotel non-smoking or if it has a non-smoking area?
Anyone been recently?

Thanks

PAUL
I have booked the mediterraneo hotel next June 2008 with travel republic, they have booked it through Jumbo tours. They are the hotel provider as any one else booked liked this and how does it work?
do you have any problems ? i have read about problems with Alpha rooms doing this . Please put my mind at rest .

Sharon
Same thing with me when I booked Avenida Hotel through Wintersunshineholidays earlier this year. They also went through Jumbo Tours, I had no problems at all, just printed off the accomodation voucher and handed it in at the Hotel. All went Smoothly!.

Best Regards - Taggy :)
Thanks for reply regarding Jumbo tours would like some more if any one else as booked through these.
I know its a lot more expensive to book with a reliable company such as First Choice , but at least you know who you are dealing with .
This jumbo tours is based in Spain, I have aslo contacted Travel republic to get them to check its booked to put my mind at rest.
I`m a worrier .

Sharon
Hi Sharon ... for information about Jumbo Tours rather than the Hotel Mediterraneo, you may attract a better response in our DIY Holidays forum.

David :wave
Thanks David for reply i will try that when i am used to this site only joined today .
Thanks Sharon
To view Sanji's video clip filmed recently at the Hotel Mediterraneo, please click here.

Hi I have been to the mediterraneo in Benidorm several times and find it a nice hotel. The food as been O.K and the drinks were not watered down. We are going again in June and are looking forward to a lovely holiday. There are 9 of us going as well so they will certainly know when we arrive. The hotel is very clean the maids are always polishing the floors. It is out of the way of the centre of Benidorm but only a 10-15 min walk away. It is right across the road from Benidorm palace which is well worth a visit, Mundomar and the aqualandia are just at the back of the hotel a short walk away but its all up hill.
Have a great holiday . :D
hi,does anyone know the email address for the mediterreneo.we are going there next weekend and would like to try and request a room with a pool view.if anyone has any room no,s you can recommend. please pass them on.there are 3 in our party 2 adults 1child 14yrs.any other information regarding the hotel and area it,s set in would be much appreciated.finally anyone know roughly how long it takes on the resorthooper from airport to hotel.
Hi camps on tour ... the email address is reservas@hotelmediterraneobenidorm.com

Transfer from Alicante Airport to the resort can take around an hour depending on time of day and traffic, etc. However, on a shared transfer, much would depend on how many drop offs your coach may have before the Hotel Mediterraneo.

hi david ,thanks for that.not booked transfer yet ,would prefer taxi but alot more exspensive than the hooper.
Hi,

I am off to benidorm for the first time in August we are staying in the Mediterraneo Hotel. We are a family with mom, dad, nan and kids. Just wondered whether anyone has stayed or knows of this place as I can't seem to find a thread on here about it. Also any recommendations of places to go and see.

Many thanks

Marie
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.