We have just returned from the Iberostar Creta Panorama & Mare near Rethymnon in Crete. They are often listed as 2 hotels but they are infact run as one - just the Mare has mainly garden bungalows, and the Panorama has main hotel accommodation and the sea front bungalows.

Although we are not whelchair users ourselves, we were very struck by how wheelchair friendly this hotel was - with access to absolutely every facility ...even the beach ! I'm not sure how easy it would have been for someone to have actually got into a swimming pool, but there was good access to each one of the five pools there. We saw quite a few wheelchair users in our weeks stay.

Besides the access, I have to say that this hotel was fantastic in itself - its an All Inclusive dream ! Food that was great , beer and wine on tap - that you could actually drink, and set in the most stunning gardens (we spent every morning watching huming birds as we ate breakfast). It was clean and well maintained.
You can book this hotel in the travel agent through Kosmar - but because we have 2 children, we found it cheaper to book flights and hotel separately (Medhotels, Broadway Travel and Findmeaccomm.com on the internet all use this hotel).

All in all it was excellent and I would like to recommend it to anyone whether disabled or not - you would not be disappointed.