Italy, Rivieras and Islands Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Italy, Rivieras and Islands.
here is the information you require :sun

Hotel Plaza
Via Fuorimura, 5
80067 Sorrento - Italy
Tel. 081.877.10.56 - 081-878.28.31
Fax 081.807.39.42
E-mail: info@plazasorrento.com
Thanks Jade, but that e-mail address doesn't appear to be working and as the web site I got it off hadn't been updated and still had last years prices on I assumed it was no longer used.

So I'm still looking for their present e-mail address.

Brian
From 30/03/ to 30/04/2005 Single Room with Breakfast € 80,00
From 30/03 to 30/04/2005 Double Room with Breakfast € 120,00
From 30/03 to 30/04/2005 Triple Room with Breakfast € 160,00
From 30/03 to 30/04/2005 Double Single Use with Breakfast € 100,00
From 01/05/ to 30/06/2005 Single Room with Breakfast € 90,00
From 01/05 to 30/06/2005 Double Room with Breakfast € 140,00
From 01/05 to 30/06/2005 Triple Room with Breakfast € 190,00
From 01/05 to 30/06/2005 Double Single Use with Breakfast € 110,00

This is an extract form the hotels's web page, so it looks active to me. if I find out any other email address for the hotel, I'll let you know. my daughter lives in Sorrento currently, so she will check it out for you. :wink:
Hi Jade,

Thanks for that.

I must apologise as I see the rates page has indeed changed since I last looked. So the site must be active. However I cannot get the rates to show, it comes up with 'Service not available'.

Anyway I have tried the e-mail again - I'll let you know if it works this time.

JB
Hi Jade,

E-mail address definitely not working, returned marked:

'Returned mail: User unknown'

So I'm still after a current e-mail address.

JB
Jolly Bodger
my daughter has been to speak to reception in the Plaza. They confirm that the e-mail above is correct. have you put a subject on your mails, in case they do not open mails without a subject from unknown addresses. Sorry cant help further.
Hi Jade,

Many thanks for your help. Not many would ask there daughter to call in to check. You must thank her for me and if we make it to Sorrento I'll buy her a drink.

I did try one last attempt at e-mailing the address you gave and surprise surprise I got a reply this morning. Unfortunately they are fully booked for the dates I want.

Again thanks

JB
O.M.G! Isn't that just typical. Hope you find somewhere else that suits.
Hi ....

A few years ago we stayed at the Hotel Cristina in Sorrento. I would recommend this hotel any day. It has a roof top pool, which has great views.

Be aware that it just outside Sorrento halfway up a hill (about 15 minute walk). They have another hotel (Hotel Central) which is in the middle of Sorrento ... never stayed there, but it looks good from the website.

They speak English, so give them a call (website INVALID URL

Hope this helps

Mark
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.