Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
im thinkin of amending my holiday to the napa plaza after reading the reviews about the anmaria which i should be staying at, after reading the thomas cook and olympic brochures, i know that the napa plaza has been refurbished so im wondering if anybody knows if the pictures in the brochures (and website http://www.napaplaza.com ) were taken before or after the refurb??
if anyone knows plz message me back
lianne
xxx
Hi

I stayed in Napia Plaza in July 2002. I had a look on the website link you gave and the pictures are of the new refurhisment. Looks Fab !! :D

If you are looking for a holiday that is close to everything then this is the place to go.

Jo x
Hi All
Ive booked to go to this hotel on 21st sept, Has anyone any info on it. Also what are the night time temps likely to be, will i need a jacket or cardy. Ive heard that i wont need ny adapters in Cyprus does anyone know if this is correct.
Thanks in anticipation of your help
Cheers
Linda
Hi - won't need adaptors and won't need a cardy or jacket!! Will be lovely then - I need to wait until October....
Thanks.
I meant to put Ayia Napa but in my rush i forgot. :roll:
Thanks again :wave
Hi 20linda :shock:

You will love Ayia napa.Are you going on a 18-30s? No I don't think you will need your thermal undies in sept.
WE go in 13 days (he he he).
Enjoy

love

Claire x :P
Hi has anyone stayed at the Napa Plaza hotel since its revamp from the Napa Star. Me and my boyfriend are off to Cyprus on the 10th July and we are so excited so any information on this hotel would be very helpful.
Lilster :D
Hi the napa star currntly holds an official rating of 3 star.. it has a published web address of http://www.napastar.com.cy

a little further info on the following link

http://www.cyprushotels.org.uk/napia_star.shtml

hope this helps

brian
hiya, im staying there in september, so when you get back please let us know how it was, although all the reviews ive read so far were excellent!!

thanks....lianne!!!
Been there a week ago. The place is great!! the rooms are very nice as well. enjoy!!!!
Hello,

Leaving for Cyprus on 18th Spet for 2 weeks - can't wait!

Just after a bit of help from anyone who may have stayed at the above hotel...

1. We have booked a Superior Room, is the fridge provided an actual a fridge or a mini-bar?
2. How far is the hotel from the beach?
3. Is Ayia Napa likely to be a bit quieter and more chilled in late September?

Thanks for your help,
Milo
1. Don't know
2. 6-7 min walk to the beach by the harbour, CY£4 in a taxi to Nissi Beach
3. Yes.. :lol:
Anyone know the email address for the Napa Plaza Hotel please?
I'm trying to contact them regarding my stay there for 2 weeks from 18/09 but the email address on the website has been down for over 3 weeks now and mail keeps getting returned!
Thanks
Hi regesterd tel no. Agia Napa 23816555
Fax Agia Napa 23721671

hope this might help

wizard
I am trying to get hold of the correct email address for the Napa Plaza hotel in Ayia Napa if anyone can help.

Thanks in advance

Mandy
PO BOX 30305
C.Y. 5343 , Ayia Napa, Cyprus
Tel: +357 23 816555
Fax: +357 23 816565/+357 23 721671
E-mail: info@napaplaza.com
Thanks but that's the one I've just tried and it's been returned saying recipient cannot be verified. :?

This DIY holiday lark is doing my head in now. :roll:

Thanks anyway

Mandy
parents have booked to go here in june 06. i have been looking for some reviews but i am yet to find any recent ones. has one stayed here?? it seems like it has a good location

thanks
The napa plaza is the old hotel npaia star.............it is a fantastic location...........for the bars and nightlife and their restaurant under their hotel is called the V I P restaurant, we ate there and it was nice..............but i guess that your parents might be a tad older...............no problems they just go the other way and they are in a different world..................but for 1 night they must visit the square.............if just for information purpose...........make sure they visit zorbers the pie shop on nissi av..........it is a must.........

I'm going next sep.................... :cry: can't wait
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.