Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hi sungirl,
the wife and I are off to the Poseidon too in June, along with our son/girlfriend and two g/kids, we would also like to know anything about it.

If we dont get any replies, I'll let yer know when we get back. :D
Hi I am just back from the poseidon palace, I loved it the indoor pool and jacuzzi are brilliant, the pool area is big and the bar staff are lovely. I found the food in the dining room to be really nice, loads of choice for adults and kids in the morning you wont get your full english, but lots of cereals, fresh and canned fruits, croissants, cakes, rolls, and bread for toasting, boiled eggs, fried eggs, and cheeses and cold meats.

Evening meals were adult orientated but there was always, cold meat, chips, salad stuff, and lots of yummy puddngs including an ice cream machine, and if you are stuck there is a Mcdonalds just a few metres away. Also the hotel lets you have a packed lunch instead of dinner which consisted off bread rolls, tin of smooth pate, tin of tuna or sardines, yogurt, apple, orange, tin of salad, and bottle of water plastic plates and crockery, and then you can eat out for a change.

The bar staff are lovely mostly older men, and very kindly none of the staff speak much english but they go out of their way to be helpful, and were good with my son who is autistic, nothing is any trouble for them.

You go out of the poseidon, and you are at the start of the new town with the beach a 200 yards away, you go out the palace and you are at the start of the old town both hotels are joined together.
I am sure you will have a great time
Thanks a lot Ali, do us, looking forward to a cracking holiday. :wink:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.