Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
We stayed there,2 adults 4yr old and a 7 yr old. we had a family room which was so small there was barely enough room to separate the 4 beds !. very cramped would not class it as family sized. maybe we were unlucky :?
We stayed with our three children 7, 7 & 9 in August. We had two rooms with the children in one. It was a squeeze to get two beds and a sofa bed into the kids room. The rooms are not small but at the same time not big. To be honest you will probably find similar size rooms at most hotels.

You could ring the hotel (+34) 971 32 05 75 / 76 / 78 and ask their advice. They speak good english, ask to speak to Emma who is English, we always found her very helpful.

Alternativly you could e-mail the hotel hotelpresidente@ecohoteles.com
Has anyine stayed at the Presidente in Portinax? Wondered what the bar prices are like, sunbed availability and entertainment for kids aged between 4 and 16
Click Here for our reviews of this hotel.

8)
Anyone who has stayed at presidente this year - do the rooms have kettles/hairdryers? - thanks
Anyone who has stayed at presidente this year - looking for up to date reviews before we fly out in a few weeks time,
cheers in advance,

:tup
micknmill asked about bar prices - 3,25 Euro a pint of San Miguel of someone there mid May 2008

giropay asked about kettles or hairdryers - all rooms have kettles I am told, and some have hairdryers.

I leave for this hotel tomorrow - report to follow.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.