Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
hi try Icemeler online there are threads on the web site
http://www.icmeleronline.com/ hope this is of some help
Hi Mandii, Sorry not able to help you with Icmeler but maybe you could reccomend a hotel in Bitez and Hisaronu, i've been looking at both those areas, which location did you prefer. Many thanks Maggie
try somewhere to stay.com for icmeler as well, what type of hotel do you want. whqat is important to you.
hi maggiemae
try looking at my web site under links hotels or hisaronu online they have a few hotels there if you need more information please contact me and i will help
regards
john
I was at the hotel Devamli in October and can recommend it.It is a small family run hotel and features the Loveboat resturant one of the most popular places to eat in Icmeler.It only cost us £4 to upgrade to half board and eat in the Loveboat.It features on Icmeler on line,Med hotels,Thomson and holidays4U.
I've stayed at the Devamli a couple of times now and have booked there for next year. I think this is one of the best hotels I have stayed in since I started going to Icmeler 10 years ago I like to go to different hotels for a change but the Devamli is the only one I have returned to. Booked it for next year as well.

Its a very popular hotel and books up very quickly. I have posted their website for you.

http://www.hoteldevamli.com/contact.php

Enjoy
Lynn
Hi John, Thanks for the reply, I've had a quick look at your site and the hotel links, St Nicholas park is one I quite like, so will catch up with recent reviews on it. Thanks again Maggie
Hi thanks for all the info on hotels will have a look at items suggested.
sorry Maggie for delay my computer was playing up, in Hisaronu we stayed in Mountain Valley apartments, and in Bitez we stayed in the HOtel Manuela ( highly recommended) out of the two both had there good points, Hisaronu has a lot more shopping and life, but Bitez was just wonderful and Bodrum is a short dolmus away. Both come highly recommended it really depends what is most important for you. But i like to try different resorts so im looking at Icemeler for next year.
Hi Mandi

I'm like you wanted a bit of a change from Icmeler tnext year so I have booked twin centre holiday 1 week Hisaronu and 1 week Icmeler.

Really love Icmeler so this gives me the best of both world (I hope) :lol:
Lynn
It looks great the Devalmi, but not much of a swimming pool, no where to sunbath ?
Does it ony have the one pool, why do you like it so much ?
We are thinking about booking ourselves, we have eaten at the Love boat and loved it, any help gladly recieved
Hi Joan,

Like Jay Tripp we also stayed in The Devamli in October. It was really nice hotel and we had HB (wrote a review of the hotel)

Our room was small but then we only was there for sleeping in. There are larger rooms and a couple of suites.

The sun deck was nice and secluded, did not get crowded whilst we were there but then it was October. The mattresses on the deck were really comfy. Towels were also provided there.

Would go back.

Barb H
Hi Joan

I think it is the cleanest hotel we have stayed in so far and its central for everything. It is noisy for traffic and if you were a light sleeper this could be a problem. Sunbathing deck is great the only downside for pool lovers is the pool is small and at the side of the bar which gets busy so it you are a bit self conscious you wouldn't enjoy the pool. I personally prefer going into the Jacuzzi to cool down.

The honeymoon suit is beautiful

I like the sports bar underneath at they play really good music I'm 47 and don't like all this loud thumping music.

The same food is served in the Sports Bar and the Love boat which gets a great review but is not one of my favourites always looks beautiful maybe a bit to posh for me

We were booked into the Erchanan in September this year,but our room had a problem with the drains which gave off the stink of raw sewage which was unbearable especially through the night it made you feel sick, this really put us off this hotel so after 3 nights we went round to the Devamli and luckily for us due to the bombing in Marmaris they had a cancellation so we booked in there, what a difference walking into a room that smells fresh and clean.

Lynn
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.