Africa/Middle East Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Africa/Middle East inc.Dubai
Great report Greekofile. My niece and her hubby are there at the moment, so it's good to hear your positive thoughts on the hotel. She did text after the first day to say that the place was lovely and the food was the best they'd experienced in any hotel over the years. At the time I was sat listening to the rain hammering down on the window whilst her text said she'd just come out of the sea as the sun was too hot so she was sipping a cocktail in the shade - oh bliss :sun2 :cheers
I have just updated my website (see link below) with my review, pictures and links to some video slideshows of our stay at the Karamboa, Boa Vista in June this year :sun2
smashing site - saves me trying in my own inept way to upload photos and videos although I may still try to gain experience.

thanks
Hi Greekofile :wave:

Would you mind putting a review of your stay in to the review section for others to read :?: as big or small, good or bad just whatever you feel.
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/cape-verde/boa-vista/riu-karamboa-club-hotel/

Thanks
Graham
Many thanks for the review on our review site Greekofile. :tup
Members can subscribe to be emailed when there is a new review posted by clicking on the "Subscribe for Free Updates" link at the bottom of any hotel review page.

luci :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.