Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
Have just returned from Riu Negril today and one of the bar men is being sent to the Riu Montego Bay when it opens in August.

Being a Riu i should think it will be sold through Thomson/first choice.

Their was a lot of promotional stuff at the hotel and it looks very nice from the pics :)
It's currently on Thomsons website I checked it out last night supposedly opens September this year 700 plus rooms. Even though it's for sale on the website I was unable to get a price. I rang the call centre today and they confirmed they were taking bookings and gave me the costings. I've already booked Riu Ocho Rios for Xmas/New Year (through Portland Direct). It would cost me another couple of hundred plus the £70 amendment fee so I'm stopping with my original booking. There's also a lot of information about the hotel on the 'Riu' website under the Jamaica section. Hope this helps.
hi, i am looking at going to riu montego bay in april and would like to here from anyone that as stayed there,we have been to jamaica before and we stayed at the riu ocho rios and we thought that was very nice but wanted to try a differant hotel this time.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.