Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
Mum and I are staying there for two weeks from 27th Nov so I'll be able to let you know more then but there are some excellent reviews on:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g147311-d531845-Reviews-Royal_Decameron_Montego_Beach-Montego_Bay_Jamaica.html

Any specific questions on this hotel seemed be answered very quickly on the forum there.
thanks for that link silverpixie it was one i had not looked at we are hoping to book in the next 2 weeks with first choice who have you booked with ? my main concern is what the weather will be like, we usually go to cuba but we fancied a change next year . i hope you holiday goes well and look forward to hearing about it when you return, have a rum coctail or 2 for me thanks
If anyone would like to post a review, please do so HERE.

Thanks.

Pippy :D
Thanks for replying.
I have heard that you have to pay a $20 for departure tax! Is this true?
Yes you do have to pay a departure tax. Girlfriend and I were there in October last year but cannot remember how much it was.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.