Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
can't you get a family room? Ours at CSR was huge with a double bed and two singles, easy OK for a 16 year old and a 13 year old. We have booked next Easter and gone the same as the girls could have had their own room this time but felt safer in with us......bless!!
Hi we stayed at the Crowne Plaza last year in a big room with 2 double beds and a z bed, loads of room.....and the crowne plaza was really cheap under £2000 for 2 weeks 3 adults and 1 child.
The Mexicana and the Grand Resort have 1 and 2 bedroom apartments as well as normal rooms. Just keep looking.

Failing that there's always Nuweiba... there are suites there perfect for 3 or 4 adults !
Sonesta Beach Resort through thomson also have double double family rooms and normal family rooms, i have been in both, and they are massive, its like having a detached house of your own.
Ta folks

the problem is SWMBO wants to go back to the Tropicana Grand Oasis

and I am getting REALLY pigged off in the lack of responses from them

the normal rooms there have two queen size beds so the suites with 2 bedrooms would work fine it's just finding someone to sell me one
Have you tried phoning them? it isnt expensive as i phone Egypt all the time.
Have you tried phoning them? it isnt expensive as i phone Egypt all the time.

YUP !!

got a promsie to email me the prices "in the morning" 5 days ago now

Wife now looking elswhere -- Bulgaria???!!!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.