Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Wild and very noisy at night or early morning when the gangs of drunks roll in. Plenty of young people and a good time around the pool during the day is guaranteed. 8)

The rooms either side of me were occupied by teenagers when I went there June 2005. They were mad and thought nothing of kicking the door in if there drunk room mate wouldn't answer. :evil: Must have cost them a fortune in repairs when the almost daily visit by the local Police forced them to pay the manager for repairs to the doors.

Generally the food was very average :( , but the location right by the BCM is great. Only a short walk to the main strip of bars. :wink:

I am staying in the Sol Jamaica this year as I need more than 30 minutes sleep each night. :lol:

There were plenty of people by the pool very early the next day with eyes similar to this :shock: and we all know what makes you have big pupils don't we.
Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I must say it did make me laugh first thing on a Monday morning!!

I don't mind a little noise but i do like my sleep. Lets hope it's not as bad as when you went. It seems alot of the young one's stay there.
Hi, wondering if anyone could help me. I am still undecided about summer 07 (june/july) holiday. My partner and I have been looking at booking the hotel Samos through easyjet hotel. Has anyone ever stayed here before? The reviews I have read on the internet are ok, most saying it is good value for money. The main reason we are thinking of this hotel is down to its central loation. It is situated next to the BCM night club ( all reviews comment on the fact that their is no noise in the hotel from the nightclub).

Has anyone stayed there or seen the hotel? Can anyone recommend another hotel. We can get the hotel , HB, 20th june for 2 weeks and flights for £784 for 2 people with easyjet. So far no TO's can beat this.
Greenshoes
I have merged this with a previous thread that has comments on the Samos

You can also see reviews on the following link
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/spain/balearic-islands/mallorca/magaluf/samos-hotel/

HTH
Biff
Thanks, I did search (honest :shock: ) before posting.

:)
hi greenshoes i stayed there beginning of june last year hotel clean rooms could do with refurbished but were clean try get pool view as we were stuck round back looking on to the bins next day we were moved never heard bcm on a night but walls are thin its a great hotel for couples , singles i went with my 5 yr old daughter too many stag & hen part's there but would go back with friends great location :lol:
thanks for your information.

Out of curiosity who did everyone book with for the hotel samos? Easyjet hotel are by far the cheapest at the moment and are infact only £5 more expensive than booking with the hotel direct. I was put off booking direct with the hotel as they are not atol bonded, well not I could see.

thanks again
hi greenshes try alpharooms i find them cheapest had no problems with booking
any feed back appre 4 mature adults young 40s, thinking october 2007, t want to hear good and bad , only a cheapie without kids so not too fussy xx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.