Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Never heard bad reports about food at Hotel Samos, but you have a choice of about 10 eating places within about 1 minutes walk of the front entrance to the Samos, including Lady Tavern, Tom Browns, KFC, McDonalds, Burger King etc etc.

Trust me - you'll not go hungry!

Cheers

Adam
Thanks for your reply. I would prefer not to eat McDonalds and KFC when away. I like my healthy food, i know it sounds boring, do like chinese food though.

So you have stayed at Hotel Samos then to know what the food is like!?!

Cheers
Hi Snoop

No I've never stayed there, but I've spoken to hundreds who have! I have a bar which is literally across the road from the Hotel Samos, and in the main season we have hundreds of people through our bar who are staying there. I think I can honestly say I cannot recall a single person who've complained about the food, and many who've been glowing in their praise for the place, including some close friends.

It's bang next door to BCM, which is handy, but might also make a little noisy, although judging from your age, I guess you'll not be in bed before the wee small hours (unless you ge lucky :love )

I'm really impressed that you eat healthily on holiday - you'll be in a minority, but we do have a Subway right next door to us, and several Chinese Restaurants within a few minutes walk.

I'm sure you'll find something to your taste.

Cheers

Adam
Hiya Adam,

Thanks again for your reply.

We have a cheeky one here then ''if i get lucky'' but i have a sense of humour so i will let you off!!!!

What is the BCM? a pub or something!?!!

Yeh i am 23 so not that old!!!! how old are you if don't mind me asking?

: )
Very, very old.

BCM is (so I'm told) the biggest Nightclub in Europe, holding up to 7,000 people (although I think it's only licenced for 4,500) and you pay admission (varies between 12€ and 25€ depending upon the time of year) and it's a free bar all night.

I'm far too old and wrinkly to pass any comments on it, so I'll let other members enlighten you, but I think it's fair to say that the odd drunk or two are known to leave at 6am when it closes!

Cheers

Adam
Ha ha thanks Mr Wrinkly!

Gosh big nightclub like that next to our Hotel, it's gonna be fun!!!!!!!!! i am a wimp and would not last till 6am way passed my bed time! I am sure our holiday will be great. Thanks for the info :)
Take Care
Hello again Snoop,

The food is of a very average standard and leaves alot to the imagination.

But after a few ales during the daytime I am sure you will eat anything put in front of you. :wink:

There are plenty of decently priced restaurants directly opposite the Samos when you get frustrated after the 2nd day of bland repetitive food dishes.

You can't really moan though- it is a cheap and very lively hotel in superb location.

I suppose you do get what you pay for were hotels and quality food are concerned.

Enjoy yourself. I am there again in June 06 (Magaluf - Sol Jamaica) - Can't wait..... :twisted:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.