Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Hi, we have booked this hotel for the start of june. There are a lot of reviews around the net, as well as in the hotel reviews at the top of the page!

It sounds good for kids as well. Well from what I've read it sounds good for couples or family's.
That part of the Greek Islands is most likely to be dry in October... a couple of years ago I spent a fortnight in Kos (a week is long enough!) and the weather was lovely...

From my limited experience Corfu and over in the west gets more rain, but I'm ready to be corrected

I also seem to remember Kardamena as a lively place so the 8 year old should be fine

Fingers crossed for you

Tim
:D
Kos
I worked in Kos a few years ago and the weather at that time of the year will be fine but a bit nippy in the evening. There wont be a great deal going on unless you go into Kos town (the more European part of Kos) where it will be business as usual. Most of the club/bar/restaurant owners live in the u.k or u.s in the winter so things can get quiet. If I were you I would consider one of the more chilled out Canary islands as the weather will be great and everything stays open. :roll:
Have booked to go this hotel in June of next year and was looking for any kind of feedback from anyone who has been here. Cheers.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.