Italy, Rivieras and Islands Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Italy, Rivieras and Islands.
Hotels in Milan
3 Posts
Can anyone recommend a good hotel in Milan - my friend and I are going for a weekend at the end of January (trying to beat the post Xmas blues) We want to be fairly central and handy for all those fab shops (any recommendations for good shops to try would also be appreciated) Possibly near the train station...? We are looking for a decent place, maybe 4 star; after getting flights for next to nothing we feel like treating ourselves! I have found a few good bargains online, but am always interested to hear personal recommendations

Thanks, Nicola :D
Im going the first weekend in Feb and have booked the Hotel Canada.

Noting spectacular, but on 2 visits to Rome this year, have stayed in 3* superior hotels both times, and theyve been excellent.

I normally like to stay in 4/5* hotels on city breaks, but have found with Italy theres no need.

Tripadvisor shows the Hotel Canada to be very good, and right in the historical centre.

Paid 77 Euro a night for a double for 3 nights..........bargain !!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.