Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Hi there...

San An will start getting busy from the end of may so you can expect it to be fairly busy but not rammed in June. In the past I have tend to find that club tickets are usually €5 to €10 cheaper than in July/Aug/Sept. Be sure to look for the best deals on Tickets. You will probably find the best prices at the strip of bars that join the town with the bay (Orange Corner, Bar M, Itaca, Bay Bar etc) or try the P*ussy Cat Bar by the port or Mega Music in the west end.

I am there 28 June to 05 July. I normally go in mid June as the weather is great and clubs are busy but not rammed. Going slightly later this year to suit friends.

Have a great time enjoy..... :wave:
i was there at the same time as you last year...

first week in june was opening night for a lot of the club nights - cream , judgement sundays etc.. the clubs were pretty full but they didnt seem overly busy.

drinks... seemed to be the normal full price - 8-10 euros for a bottle water, around 12 for a vodka mix , bottled beers around the same as the above - all depends what clubs you go to.

club tickets, for all the usual events at amnesia, eden etc you'll be looking at around the 40 euro mark - however as i'm sure people will point out, there are some deals to be had along with free wrist bands.
Thanks much appreiciated!

please feel free to leave any other views...
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.