Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
Hi Tomnkat,

The weather in early June is normally very reliable and the temperature should be about 26C.

I think PortAventura is open until 20:00 in June.

The resort will not be anywhere near as busy as July and August but there will still be plenty of people there and everything will be open.

Hope this helps
Mark :cheers
Hi,
I went in june/july and the weather was scorching(i think everywhere in the med was hot though).

Port aventura was open til 8pm, dont buy your tickets at the park because of the queue's, might be a good idea to get there early before it gets too hot, we tried to go the following evening when it was cooler but the queues were long (this was a saturday and sunday though).

Everything was open and was very lively, should be good as most people are still at school that time of year
hi thanks for the replys just getting to see them now as i was busy having a baby :) well we have booked for the 6th june staying in ragina gran half board for one week, we stayed last year for 2weeks and i was 5months pregnant it was far to long for me. fingers crossed the weather is good for june :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.