Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
Hi,

Unfortunately we can't delete your account. We can de-activate it for you on request. You may then create another account provided it doesn't have the same email address as your current to be de-activated account.

Such a request is to be made to a member of the Admin Team.

Mark :)
With phpbb you used to be able to change the username itself, which may still remain as an admin function, so when you could try requesting admin make a name change instead which may be a better outcome for you.
I think if just your user name you want to change. You dont have to close your account, If you email one of the admin with the new one you want to use they may be able to do it for you.
Thankyou Very Much :)

NOW...Where do i find admin?
:que

hahaha im just kiddin i'll find it in a minute xx :wave:
I posted a thread about how to change my account name but then got told i cant, so i want to delete my whole account and make a new one...
But then afew people have just told me that if i email a member of the admin team they will be able to change my screenname for me if i just tell them what to change it to,
but i cant find admin :( haha i'm new to this site..
any help welcome
Thankyou cassi
As you've only made a few posts, your best bet is to ask for your account to be de-activated and create a new one.

We usually don't do name changes unless a valid good reason is given. You can imagine the work it is going to cause the Admin team everytime somebody fancies a name change.

Admin can be contacted by sending them a PM. Click on their profile and you'll find a PM button to compose the message.

I'll also merge this with your existing topic.

Mark :)
aww ok thankyou :)
who's the kindest mod to ask haha? :tup
who's the kindest mod to ask haha?
Don't know about being the kindest :angel but if you send me a pm I'll see what I can do ;)

To pm me click pm at the bottom of this post :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.