Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Calangute to Benaulim should take around a hour and a half, traffic dependant.
Not sure on taxi prices from Calangute, but in the other direction Benaulim fixed rate taxis charge 1050 rps single, 1200 rps return (checked a month ago).
Benaulim itself is fairly easy to find your way around, there are two inland roads running north-south about a mile or so inland. Lanes then run down to the beach from these roads at about one mile intervals. At Maria Hall, which may be considered as the centre of Benaulim, there is Benaulim Beach Road runnning straight down to the beach with a parking area at the end. Johncy's and Pedros are located there with many shacks either side.
The lane to the north of this one goes down to Sernabatim Beach, the one to the south of it to Wadi Beach.
There are Coco huts at Benaulim Beach (just north of Johncys), and near Sernabatim Beach. A month ago a new Coco hut place was being built near Wadi Beach. Also the Benaulim village area (Vasvaddo district) has a large number of guest houses and small hotels.
hi geoff

thanks for your reply

i hope to find my way down there
thanks again

angie xx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.