Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
An hour on the train roughly , great train service,

Lynne
But Lloret doesn't have a train station. You first have to get the bus to Blanes. I reckon 2 hours is more like it, what with having to change. It's about 80km in distance.
I am aware that Lloret has no train service , the ticket price includes the coach and train ,
the time table all connects , so there is not much waiting about . Personally i would say 2 hours is
too long , as i have only caught the train from Malgrat to barcelona .
Llindy, I thought you might know that Lloret doesn't have a station, but I wasn't sure that Porker knew. Sorry to cause any offence.

You get the L6 from Lloret bus station (near the bull ring) to Blanes. It's marked "Estacio". Runs every half hour between about 06:00 and 22:00. Links up with half hourly trains from Blanes to Barca. You can buy a combined ticket at the bus station. About 10 euros return, if I recall correctly.
Hi Apshelbourne ,

No problem , no offence taken . We all read things differently and maybe i should be apologising to you .

Lynne.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.