Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Hey Hullsmoggy! I don't remember us having a lot to drink! :rofl Didn't see you the rest of the hols! Think i had hangover for 2 days!! :que
Thanks for the report.It is indeed very easy to go to Goa and do almost nothing.We do it all the time.Never feel guilty about it either.

Regards

Papa
Hulls I agree the Oceanic is the best shack on Baga Beach. Its the lads, they are fantastic and nothing is too much bother for them, they will do anything for you. So no Goa next year, where do you plan trying instead?
Hulls I enjoyed your report very much , just like you and Gemma I use the Oceanic regularly , I absolutely love the lads and will always go back there , but I do think Baga beach is becoming polluted, too many deisel fumes now, spent 6 days of our recent holiday on quieter beaches all of which were lovely , however we will always visit our friends at the oceanic as soon as we get to Goa :cheers
Good report, where did you stay ? sounds like I might have bumped into you in Bar Eclipse at some point as I was staying above there.
FTV stayed at the riverside regency

Gemma still deciding where to go as I am going to New York for my 50th birthday next April so that will take most of my holiday budget for the year
Hey Hullsmoggy!! You told me it was your 30th!! :rofl
Yes Hullsmoggy we can all see that number I think it said

:rofl :rofl :rofl
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.