America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
I-ride trolley
9 Posts
You may find THIS useful :wink:

Pippy :D
You can't get to the Disney parks, but you can get to Island Of Adventure, Universal Studios, Wet & Wild, Sea World & Discovery Cove, The Titanic Exhibition, Ripleys, and Wonderworks. Oh yes, and the super new waterpark attraction opening Mar 2008...."Aquatica".

However, if you want to get to the Disney Parks a bit more cheaply, assuming your hotel does not run a shuttle bus service ( and many of them do); go to the furthest point on the I drive south, the Premium Outlet, and take a taxi from there, as the Disney parks are quite a way from central Orlando.

The I-ride trolley is cheap and really easy to use.
Hi all,

Please can anyone tell me which attractions can be accessed via the I- Ride Trolley? I do have a map, but some of the distances aren't clear, or even if we can cross roads!! :)
I am staying on International Drive.

Can I get to Universal, and if so which stop.... or, which stop is nearest at least! Dont mind a 10-15 min walk.

I see that I can get to Seaworld, and, assume that this is a near enough stop for Discovery Cove and Aquatica???

I know that I can't get to Disney parks, so will use the hotel transport and cabs.

Thanks in advance!
For Universal get off at "Wet & Wild", about a 15 minutes walk. Heading north turn left at Walgreens and then keep going!
Thank you Bus driver!!

And thank you Pippy for finding an appropriate thread to merge my post with!

As we do not plan to hire a car, finding out this information in advance will prove invaluable! I dont want to have to waste a second once we get there!!

Less than 6 weeks to go now and we are getting very excited!

:tup
K_elly wrote:
And thank you Pippy for finding an appropriate thread to merge my post with!
Welcome ;)
I see that I can get to Seaworld, and, assume that this is a near enough stop for Discovery Cove ???

Get off at Seaworld and you can telephone (freephone) over to Discovery Cove and they send transport over to pick you up :)

You can also get a lynx 50 bus from seaworld which will take you to Disney.
For bus info in Orlando go to the Lynx bus site: golynx.com and for the service to disney go to route 50. Sorry unable to post the link

Fares are cheap and the service reliable. If you need to use more than one bus to get to destination get a transfer ticket.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.